“Nice place”
Review of The Wicked Sister

The Wicked Sister
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Description: The Wicked Sister is a family owned and operated Bar & Grill serving up some up the most creative cuisine in the area. The comfortable dining atmosphere and lively servers helps to create a fun experience for guests. When you're in the area, be sure to check out The Wicked Sister where you'll be treated like family...whether you like it or not!
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Good selections of beers (bottled & tap). Burgers were very good, chips homemade and excellent. Service was good but not great. Definitely a return trip!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, great food, great fun. We will be back and we will bring more people. Keep doing what your doing!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I travel to Sault Canada often. I make the trip over the bridge , pay the toll to go to The Wicked Sister. The food is and always has been good. Unfortunately the service leaves slot to be desired. Upon arrival a lovely brunette women was cheerful and welcoming and helped me chose a tap beer. Unfortunately she left and went down hill from there. The bartender and other server seemed to not see me. Waited 20 minutes while the bartender struggled with the LOS system and focused on patrons he obviously knew. His service partner also focused on the large group. I finally got to order. I sat with an empty glass for ten minutes. I kept time fyi. So what could have been 3 pints was only two lost revenue. I was looking through Facebook and such being a solo diner and the satisfaction check came 25 after service. Had I not been preoccupied I would have been finished. I will return however owners need to invest in some training or give the first person way more money to work the business.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We went here with our nephews on a Thursday about 5:30 pm. After struggling to find a place to park we entered the restaurant and were greeted by a woman who asked if we were there for the “banquet”. When we said no, she said the restaurant was closed for a private party. We left. Pretty poor treatment for a “public” restaurant with posted hours. We will never go back.

2  Thank straitsdiver
Reviewed 6 March 2018

The servers were very friendly and accommodated my requests. I wanted a bison burger instead of a beef burger and salad instead of fries. They have an extensive beer selection with many local beers on the menu. Prices were very reasonable.