“Love the pancakes”

Apple Annies Kitchen & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Love the soft and tender pancakes. My favorite!! Breakfast is large portion!service is average. Selection of soups daily is great. If you happen to be there when they have the corned beef soup you really should try it!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I went out for breakfast today. I am currently on Weight Watchers, so I wondered how hard it would be to stick to the program.
Was I ever happy and content to have what I ordered (pictured). Nooooo, not the waffle covered in whip cream. That's the hubbies. Mine consisted of 2 scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and fresh fruit. ( And I mean 'fresh') Awesome breakfast and I walked away so so happy and full.
Very happy to know you can get a great breakfast, even if you're watching your weight.
Yay Apple Annie's!!!

1  Thank pamelabastianon
Reviewed 24 January 2018

It was a nasty rainy day and before hitting the grocery store we decided a fast breakfast would cheer us up. Great early morning specials and free coffee. Happy smiling waitress ,food arrived in know time, tasted wonderful. When we left the rainy day did'nt seem so bad.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Food was excellent,service was great..and dont get me started on the bakery!..it made me feel like a kid waiting for the end of dinner so i could get dessert! Hard to find a place that has good desserts and Apple Annies goes above and beyond! Will be back soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Apple Annie's is a gem of a restaurant. Just passing by you'd think of it as a bakery, but it is much more than that!. If in the mood for a good "home cooked" meal, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just dessert,this is where you want to go. Everything is freshly cooked/baked and is as good as it smells and looks. You also get your money's worth. Food, staff and facility all get top ratings from me!