Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$80
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
ExtendedStayUS$90
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2019

Great Service. They address any requests right away. Great security for protection of guests, and consistent pleasantly professional employees.The I was very please with the level of service that I recieved at this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Lee,

Thank you for your recent stay at Extended Stay America and for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff works hard to ensure each guest has a great experience, so we appreciate your kind words regarding the service they provided during your visit. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel had to be the worst place I ever stayed it was so dirty I had to check out early they gave me my money back the manger was suppose to contact me and he never did. Pics of microwave, ashes in tub, stains on bedding, dog food on floor, and soda splash on back on bathroom door. Do not stay here place is so nasty the hall ways smell and the elevator sounds like it's about to break.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry for not meeting your expectations for an exceptional stay and apologize for the cleanliness issue you encountered in your room. Your concerns are directed to our housekeeping team to ensure no guests experience the same moving forward. Please consider giving us an opportunity to make your next stay a better one.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I had reservations requested a 1st floor close to entrance bec I have walking issues, asked about refrigerator and was told that all necessary utensils are in the kitchen. I checked in, had no more 1st or 2nd floor rooms, was put on 3rd floor far from the entrance. She ask for my credit card and I said I wanted to pay with cash, she said they don't accept cash??? WHAT. Who don't accept cash!!!!I I had brought food with me to cook for dinner, there was no plates, silverware, pans NOTHING in the rooms, had to go all the way back down to the front desk to get some and all she gave me was silverware, had to ask for a plate, had no pans. then when I get back up to the room I wanted to wash the silverware & plate to use for what I did have to eat, bec lord only knows where those plates and silverware were at before I got them, not to mention she handed to me with her germy hands touching the eating parts of the utensils, but when I got back to my room there was no dish soap or anything to wash them with, asked her for salt to use she said they have none. So I couldn't cook my dinner or my breakfast the next morning, had to throw food away bec I had no place to keep it the next day. Went to watch TV and there was no tv guide to tell me what was what on which channels front desk said I could come down and get one...!!!!. Next morning took a shower went to dry my hair NO HAIR DRYER, who dont have hair dryers in the rooms now days??? Went to call the front desk to see if they had one and the phone DID NOT work, had to look up number and call from my cell phone, she said they dont carry them but you had irons and ironing boards in the rooms... how many people use them on a daily basis compared to using hair dryers, not many I am guessing. Upon leaving went to get a receipt for my payment had to wait for 10 min just for her to come out. Not a pleasant experience. The rooms were ok, fairly clean nothing fancy which was ok, but the ammenties and service sucked.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for sharing your comments. We appreciate feedback such as yours, as it helps us to improve our service. We are sorry we were less than perfect in providing a wonderful, memorable stay. Your concerns are being shared with the team in an effort to earn your perfect rating next time. We would love another chance to welcome you so we can provide you with the outstanding service you should certainly expect from us.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was our third time staying at this location. The only problem we had this time was there was not a microwave in the room and one could not be delivered until Monday. We were given the option of changing rooms but declined because of my husbands health issues. We will definitely stay here again even with the microwave problem. I will make sure the room has a microwave next time.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for making Extended Stay America - Detroit – Roseville your home away from home. We are delighted to read you you had a comfortable stay and that our location was perfect for your needs. That being said, we are sorry we were unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you and your husband again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This property was clean and the staff is friendly. The rooms are showing wear but are clean. Would stay again if we had the need. Restaurants close by and the expressway is right there. Would recommend to friends and family.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Joe, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Detroit – Roseville. It’s our pleasure knowing you loved the cleanliness of your room and our excellent service. Thanks for recommending us, and we hope to see you and your family again soon.