“Great Father's Day Brunch”

Rochester Brunch House
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Rochester
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

For Father's Day this year we decided the take my husband to Rochester Brunch House. Let me start by saying the staff was very nice and pleasant. It's a small but cozy atmosphere with outside seating. My husband ordered the Chicken and Waffles. The waffles were not that good but the chicken and syrup was tasty. My son had his traditional RBH bacon cheeseburger with fries. I decided to try the RBH omelette with potatoes and wheat toast. The food was delicious especially with my caramel latte. We will definitely return to Rochester Brunch House! My husband really enjoyed his Father's Day Brunch!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It's so hard to decide what to eat when at the Brunch House. If you like pancakes, french toast, eggs benedict or omelets with a twist, this is the place. Great flavor, service and atmosphere. Slightly noisy due to acoustics but always packed.

This time I ordered the RBH Omelet

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine mentioned RBH and we decided to give it a shot. Very glad we did. It does have a wait, ours was close to an hour but we weren’t disappointed. Friendly staff and tasty food. I had the Tiramisu Pancakes and we shared the biscuits n gravy.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I split an order of Sammy Benny and Tiramisu pancakes. The Sammy Benny was divine! The tiramisu pancakes, although good, I just hope there’s more coffee flavor in it

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Had a family brunch planned with 6 relatives. The wait time for a table was about 15 minutes, not bad considering this place is VERY popular and people tend to linger after their meal. Food is excellent! Service also quite good. I was the only one who had been here before and everyone was pleased I had recommended we meet here. The only negative is, upon clearing dishes from our table, the busboy let a plate slide out of his hands and down my back. My sister had asked him a second before if he was sure he wanted to try to balance that many plates. He said "sure", then immediately dropped the top plate that held the remnants of Eggs Benedict. He apologized. A second, female server, came over with a cloth to wipe the eggs off my shirt and that was that. I had already paid and tipped our waiter so my obligations to RBH had been met. I kind of felt treated like "oh, you're ready to go, well, go quickly before management sees what I did". My shirt can be washed but I felt yukky until I could get home to change. THE FOOD IS AWESOME, just didn't want to wear it too!