“Nice”

U.P. North Sandwich & Pasty Co.
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Richland
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Small venue but good food and nice staff. Have been for lunch a few times and enjoyed what I ordered. Still need to try the Pasties but have heard they're wonderful.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

small sandwich shop in a small town. pasties and sandwiches are good and at a fair price for a deli type shop.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We live an hour from Richland but travel there whenever we eat the last of our pasties. Hubby prefers the chicken & I prefer the steak. They are the perfect "I don't feel like cooking" meal. One pastie feeds the two of us. U.P. North knows how to satisfy a craving!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Varied menu with sandwiches and salads. Reasonable prices. Good service for a quick lunch. Pick up a pasty for dinner.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Great pasties for lower Michigan. At least I don't have to go to the Upper Peninsula when I want one.