Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$101
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
Agoda.comUS$101
eDreamsUS$101
All reviews jimmy dean great stay comfy bed easy access water pressure have stayed here many times front desk staff king room off the highway pool and hot tub night stay would definitely stay here again continental breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

My girlfriend and I decided to stay the night while we had a fun weekend in the area. This hotel is one of the best Fairfield Inn's we have ever stayed at (I am a Platinum member and have stayed at numerous Marriott properties.) From check-in to check-out, we had an excellent experience. Everyone we encountered was wearing a face mask or behind plexiglass. We were upgraded to a King room with a sofabed (thank you!) and it was nice having a little extra room. All of the furnishings were in excellent condition. The glass shower was very nice and had good water pressure. The bed was very comfortable and we slept very well. Breakfast was handled take-out style, where you walked up to a counter and an employee took your order. Breakfast had all of the typical options (those cheese omelets are my favorite!) and was very good. All-in-all, it was an excellent stay for an excellent price! When in the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 26 May 2020

I just wrapped up a five-night stay. Most everything was fine. All staff friendly. My only complaint is that I don't understand why none of the staff are wearing masks or gloves during this pandemic period. It's just common sense to take these precautions during these times.....especially in the hospitality industry.

I like the hotel and its staff but I will probably not return until the pandemic is over. It's just not worth taking the risk.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Great staff, nice room, pool and hot tub really nice. The hot breakfast was fantastic! Really enjoy staying here each time we come to Port Huron. Easy on and off the highway and worth the price. Easy booking too.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020

I have stayed here many times and always return. The staff is exceptional: very friendly, quick to attend to any problem (there is rarely an issue), and have good restaurant recommendations. It helps a great deal to have the continental breakfast because I always have to leave early to be in Grand Rapids for a 9 AM meeting.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Traveling through Port Huron. Needed a place to stay. Easy access. Good price and value.

Comfortable bed and room. Very nice bathroom. Love the large walk in shower.

Front desk staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast staff person, Lou, was awesome. Asked about items if gluten free and she was quick to answer. Helpful and knowledgeable. Made the morning.

Date of stay: December 2019