Review Highlights
Amazing experience

High adrenaline, lots of fun. A must while you’re in Leon! Antonio was our guide and he was super... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
chloes147
Dublin, Ireland
You MUST try it

Great experience and very nice organization. Tony and Chichara were super helpful and friendly! I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
D1930PY_

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Leon
from US$61.54
from US$41.03
from US$45.89
from US$12.31
More Info
All reviews free beer free shuttle to the beach overnight tour cerro negro a lot of fun free shirt camping trip overnight camping watermelon sunset and sunrise bat cave great company an amazing experience these guys super fun amazing tour great pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a really great experience with this company! First of all I have to admire that they were really honest with us and explained all the options, even when we mentioned we would do tours on our own we were offered to just rent the gear from them! So we could book a flexible package of volcano Boarding and an individual hike! The atmosphere was super friendly and we felt that we definitely made the best choice! I really recommend to book your trips here!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I had a great time with volcano day at cerro negro! Very friendly staff, the owner is attentive and very responsive and the tour guide was knowledgeable and really funny!! Although they have very good equipment (comparing to other companies I saw up there) I had a little problem with my board that stopped me from going really fast (which was what I wanted). They promptly offered me to go again the next day and it was perfect.. I got an awesome fast descent.. so much fun !!! The cool t-shirt and free beer at the end were a great bonus !
Definitely recommend them !!!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Jose was super cool and cooperative and made the whole experience worthwhile! Would definitely do it again with more speed haha

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Great experience, well organized, friendly staff, amazing views, chacho who set up the trip cool guy with extensive knowledge of the area, for anybody on the fence about volcaboe bording with volcano day tours I would say do it!..highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

Modern and comfortable 4x4 picked us up promptly from the hostel and we headed to the volcano. Talkative guide and stunning views made the time pass super quickly. The guide was more than happy to take photos along the way and went through the safety of the boards thoroughly, particularly with less confident members of the group. The surf was super fun, and there wasn’t excessive hanging around at the end so could quickly return for a free beer which was a great touch, and exactly what was needed! Will definitely use again, with all the lads been great.