Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Reve Hotel(Suwon)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsak plazashopping malltrain stationthe executive loungeincheon airportgreat hotelbusiness tripdirect busthe hotel receptionconvenient locationexercise facilityrooms are greatdecent breakfastfree shuttle servicemodern hotelroom designtop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2018

How can a hotel room be 27C (80F) in the early morning when the outside temperature ranged from 4-14C the day before? This has happened to me both times I've stayed here. Otherwise the room is nice and the staff friendly and helpful. The location is convenient to shops, restaurants, and the train station. I didn't find the from the trains to be a problem as others have said until I was forced to open the window because the room was so hot. That was my first trip. On my second trip the window didn't open so I roasted in the room.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert F
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Robert F,

Most of all thanks for your recent stay and your valuable comment on tripadvisor.

We do sincerely sorry for your inconveniences during your stay as well as not to meet your expectation in terms of room temperature. With regard to the noise which you mentioned, our management found the best way to do sound-proof from outside noise trouble.

On the other hand, for air-conditioning system, rooms parts, all related teams reviewed and do our utmost to improve all the points sooner or later.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

The Novotel is a great hotel in Suwon. It has nice rooms, great buffet, and an excellent location to go out for shopping and food at night. The only drawbacks were only one restaurant onsite, and the aircon is not turned on in the winter, so the rooms are all 25degrees which for an american from the northwest at least is way too hot to sleep. The hotel's answer was "open the window". Not a great solution.

Room Tip: Get a city view room, not one the railroad side.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear AmyHelen,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Ambassador Suwon. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, especially Rooms Division. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Again, thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The Novatel Suwon is one of the best hotels to stay. The exercise facility is great and the restaurant is fantastic. I always stay at Novotel. The front desk staff is very courteous and professional. Yena is a perfect host and well organized.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mr./Ms. Mark T

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I had stayed this hotel for 3 nights for my business trip this Feb. I think the hotel is the best hotel in Suwon area. The hotel connected 3 big department stores also very closed to Suwon station. The hotel is extremely convenient. The room is very Novotel style, very clean.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Lynn Y
Kwangwoon L, General Manager at Novotel Ambassador Suwon, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Dear Mr./Ms. Lynn Y,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Ambassador Suwon. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Again, thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I have been stayed this hotel for many many times. This times I was pretty much disappointed. First of all, a room face to the railway was arranged. The noise from the railway in the mid-night couldn't made sleep well. Forutnately I was changed to another side which much better the other days. Another disappointed thing was that i was request for a room near to the elevator. Maybe due to the changing room reason, I was re-assigned to the room far from the elevator. Hope next time I will be much lucky to have a quite room close to the elevator. The late check out arrangement was good but needed me to explain 3 times that waste of my time to repeat and repeat my request. Lastly, the breakfast was also not good, too less varities!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Mr./Ms. Qchoy

Most of all, thanks for your recent stay and your valuable comment on tripadvisor. We do sincerely sorry for your inconveniences during your stay as well as not to meet your expectation in terms of facilities and service of rooms / F&B parts. With regard to the room assignment which you mentioned, your comment has been updated to our PMS for your future visit. On the other hand, for making you repeating 3 times of same thing, all related team members reviewed and shared in order not to make same mistakes again in the future. Mr./Ms. Qchoy, We apologize again and look forward to meeting you soon in our property which will make you satisfied.