US$112
US$94
  • Beachfront
Adriatica Hotel(Mersa Matruh)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Restaurant
US$72
US$80
US$71
Jaz Oriental Resort(Mersa Matruh)
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Carols Beau Rivage(Mersa Matruh)
US$277
US$204
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Jaz Crystal Resort(Mersa Matruh)
HotelQuickly
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoff seasonbeautiful sea viewbeau sitegreat hotelvarietiesspavacationbeach
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Nice place , very nice room and clean , really i love this hotel , relaxing , beach nice , sunset , food amazing , really hope go to again , next time will bring all my family , and i tell all my friends to come, thanks all staff

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I were planning to stay at the Belle Vue for 1 week...we ended up leaving the next day after we arrived.
To say that the staff is unprofessional is an understatement, so im just gonna state the reasons why:
1- Extremely tasteless horrible hospital like food
2- NO INTERNET whatsoever in the hotel as they claim except in the lobby area and as you can imagine with the amount of people trying to log in at the same time it lags/not work 90% of the time.
3- I could not wear my swimsuit at the beach as they was an insanely large amounts of people who are going in with their clothes (not even the "maillot shar3i") just straight up everyday clothes to go swimming so of course me wearing a normal beach and swimming attire was looked upon as if i am an alien from another planet. Stayed in my hotel room for the rest of the day.
4- we went to the reception area as my father wanted to show me Agiba and other beautiful places in Marsa Matrouh so we asked the reception if they provide a bus service that can take us anywhere...they said of course and my father then proceeded to pay the fees (550egp!!! For 2 hours) and booked a time....as we are getting ready just waiting in the lobby 5 mins after the bus was supposed to be there my dad goes up to the giggling staff members and asks where is the bus?
They proceed to laugh and inform him in an unprofessional manner that the bus broke down 30km from the hotel please take a taxi ?!?!?! Was anyone going to infrom us or were they just going to continue laughing at us and seeing our reaction?!?! (PS: We took a taxi and roamed around for 3 hours and paid 200egp with an extremely lovely informative local man named Mohammed)

End result if you wanna experience the beautiful Marsa Matrouh in full glory i recommend Carols Beau Rivage hotel and resort which is 20 minutes away from Belle Vue.

Apologises for the long review i just didn't want anyone else going through that

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank cloudy2109
Reviewed 27 July 2017

a friendly welcome the rooms are soooooo clean and tidy with amazing sea view.....you must ry the sea pool it is soooo nice... the food is good and a lot of varieties....but the corridor floor is a little bit slippery. u should try the SPA too is is good but not free

Room Tip: try rooms to the left where there is a campus near the right so alot of noise when u open the window
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2017

This is located next to the old Beau Site hotel, the star of the North coast in the heyday from the 1960s until the real estate boom of the coast that began in the 1990s and the urban expansion of the city of Matruh where the hotel is located.
It is impossible to exaggerate how relaxing this hotel is off season (when I visited after 22 years of not going to Matruh) and how excellent the staff is and how beautiful this brand new hotel is. The sea is miraculous in its clarity and the white sandy beach very special.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I went with my family last summer..we were recieved by friendly hospitable front desk receptionist. ..The rooms were as we requested...there were some remarks on the air conditioning and the door of the bathroom but they were fixed in short while.
We had a pleasant stay especially having the beach right in front of the hotel....just few meters walk.
The beach and water were amazing (although somewhat crowded..being small )but this didn't annoy us. You can sit on the beach even at night and enjoy the atmosphere.
The food was good and tasty with good deal of variability every day. ..it was clean and ok.
The staff were friendly and helpful..we also used the health club and had massage...which was a good experience for me.
We had a great time.

Room Tip: Reserve early before the season, choose the see view rooms. If you are large family choose connected rooms
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family