1,591 results
All reviews marsa matrouh room service swimming pool is octopus wonderful stay animation team fish restaurant all inclusive package sea view summer vacation white sandy beach jet ski night entertainment food variety banana boat main restaurant house keeping
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I staid their for ten days my room was so good and its near the beach and the swimming pool and the stuff were very friendly and the beach is wonderful ,the food is very delicious and they have really nice programs at night next to the beach bar and I would love to go their again as soon as possible ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Room Tip: I staid in room number 2003 and it's close to every thing
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Really recommend that hotel for its luxury food,services and hospitality.I had the honor to share with them their night showvwith my oud music.So kind and friendly.I really enjoyed my stay and hope to come back soon..❤️

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Everything there was more than amazing :
Friendly staff , clean and spacious room , variety of food , clean , clear and wide beach
and many pool facilities.
I wanted to spend a relaxing vacation , and really it was indeed and would love to go there again and again .

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This hotel have an excellent animation team with medo and kasper and nader lovely team and an amzing beach ,this is the 7th time for me here and i think i will come again,i like the people working here and every thing here❤

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I came here based on the reviews but was disappointed reason being, it was outdated, NO WIFI, terrible choice of channels and below average food. The rooms needed an update, the screen door to the balcony was broken with rubber tubing handing out, the shampoo was in dispenser form and the outdoor eating area was riddled with flies. The price was comparable to higher end hotels in Hurghada yet way below their standard. We were told there was wifi in the lobby which was not the case. I will admit that the beach was really beautiful and the water was calm and clean along with their pool (both indoor and outdoor). If you are only interested in water, then do not pay for full board or a sea view, most of the rooms can see the sea. I have not intention of going back. I would rather pay a little more at a higher end hotel and get a clean, updated room with wifi.

Room Tip: Do not pay extra for sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family