“Terrible Customer Servicw”
Review of Milford Bakery Co.

Milford Bakery Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Milford
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I was refused business because I can't wear a mask. I will never support this business or any other business that outright supports unconstitutional actions.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 2 September 2020

I have had many Michigan pasties but the crust on these Wednesday specials is by far the best anywhere!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

My uncle had a graduation party for my cousin and he ordered a grad cake from the Milford baking.

The decorations looked on point and looked really good.

The frosting looked ever so sugary and sweet and it was too, couldn’t handle more than a small taste of it. The cake itself looked spongey enough that I thought it was angel food cake, but it was not, it was just the usual white cake. It wasn’t bad tasting and was very fluffy.

I am not a huge fan of cake so to eat two bites of one is something for me.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Heard the bakery made a decent pasty, I'm a tough one to please as a Yooper I'm pretty picky about pasties. Today I brought home a beef pasty and I have to say this was the best pasty I've had downstate. It's got the crust, it's got the right size proportion, it's got rutabaggy and it's a winner. Price was good too. I did the beef version as I'm a traditionalist but they offer vegetarian and poultry versions as well.

I have also had cakes and cookies here and they are amazing too.

So take a day trip out to Milford, do a little window shopping and definately stop at the Milford Bakery for some great takehome!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Their cakes are great! Even though I am WAY past the typical age for a Barbie Doll birthday cake, I wanted one and got it from here. (I provided the Barbie Doll) - Yummy! Hint: Parking on Main Street can be scarce, but there is plenty of parking out back and you can enter through the rear door - just follow the good smells through the kitchen to the front counter.

Date of visit: July 2018