Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews state park indian lake kitch iti kipi cabin sally hookups pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

Sally is the owner and she is very sweet! She took us around the campground to help us pick our camping spot. They have concrete pads or grassy areas for travel trailers to stay. They also have cabins available to rent as well. The cost is very reasonable for a full hookup (water, electricity, and waste). And the property is on the west shore of Indian Lake. They have a pool to help you cool off in the summer time. We walked from the campground to the state park to see Kitch-Iti-Kipi. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back.

Room tip: Bring your boat and fishing gear, Indian Lake is a good place to fish.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Good place to find on Indian Lake. Very very quiet. Right down the street from the Kitch-Iti-Kipi state park springs that are neat and beautiful to see in Michigan. FHU and quiet with a good swimming pool. We also visited two lighthouses on the shore of Lake Michigan nearby (one on the breakwater), with the best on Seul Choix point lighthouse about half hour rive away.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 6 August 2019

I have been going to Gerometta's Resort since I was 6 weeks old. Weather you are at the resort for a fishing trip, to just read some books, go on daily road trips. Or just to catch up on family time. This is the place. You will not be disappointed. Everything about the resort is amazing. The owners that started out as friends are like family. They welcome everyone with open arms. This resort holds so many fine memories and great childhood fun! I hold a special place in my heart for Gerometta's resort. Hope to make it back soon. LOVE THEM ALL!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2019

We had an incredible experience at Gerometta's Resort. Sally and Brad are incredible hosts, and provided great advice on where to fish for my family. My son (8 yrs) & daughter (6 yrs) loved the fishing (perch, bass, & northern pike), the pontoon boat rides, the pool and the day trips we took to Pictured Rocks and Kitch-iti-kipi.

The cabin we rented was clean and in good condition. If you are expecting a luxury cabin, with TVs, WiFi, cell service and no insects, then this place is not for you. If you're looking to disconnect from the world and reconnect with your loved ones while creating memories that will last their lifetime, then this is your place.

We typically try a new vacation destination every summer, and this is one that will be coming back to at some point in the future.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I stayed in a cabin with an incredible view of the lake. The cabin was clean and comfortable with plenty of windows to let in all the fresh air. I do not get a chance to take a vacation often, but Gerometta's Resort is top on my list whenever I need to unplug. During this trip my wife and drove to Grand Marais to go rock hunting along Lake Superior, had numerous opportunities to photograph wildlife (pileated woodpecker, sandhill crane, deer, eagle, kingfisher), went swimming in Lake Michigan and just enjoyed the view from our cabin.

Date of stay: August 2018