Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews indian lake state park kitch iti kipi brad cabin michigan pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I stayed in a cabin with an incredible view of the lake. The cabin was clean and comfortable with plenty of windows to let in all the fresh air. I do not get a chance to take a vacation often, but Gerometta's Resort is top on my list whenever I need to unplug. During this trip my wife and drove to Grand Marais to go rock hunting along Lake Superior, had numerous opportunities to photograph wildlife (pileated woodpecker, sandhill crane, deer, eagle, kingfisher), went swimming in Lake Michigan and just enjoyed the view from our cabin.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this beautiful setting. They have cabin rentals, full hookup RV and tent sites. Clean pool, quiet, boat rentals, right next to Big Springs! The views on Indian Lake are gorgeous and the owners are wonderful!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

what a wonderful place. very friendly owner and very nice and very clean!! we have been there in the past and will definitely go back. nice to find a nice family oriented place that allows pets and does not charge an arm and a leg!!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Lanette W
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We just spent nine days at Gerometta's Resort and loved it. The other reviews posted are dead on, if you want a low key place to relax and spend time with your family; this is the place. The grounds are mostly seasonal campers, but they all make you feel welcomed from the moment you arrive. We hope to return next summer.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

I absolutely love this place.....look forward to coming again! Very nice, very clean, and updated cabin! There is no air conditioning, but the weather was so nice, I didn't miss it. Also no television, but an amazing view of the lake.....who needs tv with that! Be sure to check out Big Spring ....just a mile or so down the road....it is amazing. The Big Spring Inn it a nice place to have a great meal too!

Date of stay: September 2015