“Yum ”

Le Andos Cafe
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Macomb
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This place is hidden away in a strip mall. Only knew about it because someone mentioned there was always a line on the weekend. It was great! Food was delicious and reasonably priced. So many mouth-watering options to choose from on the menu. Our "new" waitress was super. Very attentive and friendly. Ordered the Carmel apple French toast and LeAndo's omelette. Huge portions. Definitely worth trying. Small place with about 11 tables. Hence the weekend wait I imagine.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This is our new go to spot for a good brunch. Huge menu. Lots of creative breakfast choices. We have had skillets, waffles, omelets, egg wrap (excellent). Been there a handful of times and haven't been disappointed. I have referred others who also loved it. Plan to wait for a table on weekends. Small place.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My friend and I had breakfast here and it was delicious! Friendly staff and clean as well....triple threat to all local restaurants!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great breakfast with my severely allergic child (PN/TN/sesame).... Staff checked all products and even brought some labels to reassure her that the product used was safe. She enjoyed her Oreo Pancakes! The omelette stuffed French toast was perfect.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered food to go for 2years at brunch time.m while working near by. This will always be my favorite place to get food to go. My daughter loves there custom pancakes. Downside is very limited seating. Order to go.