All reviewshot breakfastmade to order breakfastsocial hourhash brownsjo jopark and flymeatballsfree happy hourcocktail hourlansing airportfree drinksbreakfast crewa hootsitting arealansing areawafflesmain floor
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a family conference that we attended in Lansing. This hotel is perfect for our family because of the suite. The suite was very spacious and the hotel was really nice. We really enjoyed the breakfast. They had pancakes, eggs, biscuit and gravy, sausage, bacon, oatmeal for the hot meals. Tom, the cook, was really cheerful and friendly. It was a really nice experience being at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay in Lansing. I am happy to hear that our larger rooms worked out well for your family, and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Tom and the rest of the breakfast team.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We are traveling across the states this week and stopped here for the night.

The beds are comfortable, the hot breakfast is really good, and the service is top notch!

The only con is that the hotel is a little dated and is starting to show signs of needing some renos.

For the price you pay you won't find better!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Aaron J
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Aaron,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This is still a decent hotel. The customer service is excellent, the breakfast and happy hour are both very nice. The chef for breakfast is one of the best! Great guy super friendly and very funny! Unfortunately the hotel is starting to show its age. It's time for some upgrades and some in depth cleaning. You can see the grout in the tile by the elevators is very discolored, the carpet in the hallways is considerably worn, the beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable. You can feel the bed frame shift side to side when your significant other moves. With that being said it's still a decent hotel just time for some upgrades.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank James A
QualitySuitesMgr, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

James,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey about your recent stay. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Tom and the rest of the breakfast team. Your comments are very timely as I also agree with you about the carpet and it is getting replaced today as we speak.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your next stay in Lansing.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Bowled over by this place. No wonder their description card in the room calls this Quality Suites one of Lansings Best Kept secrets. Made to order breakfast with a real chef "Joe" who is a hoot. Evening social with hors d'ouevres and cocktails. Every room a suite with wet bar. Thinking of making this a weekend retreat every once in awhile.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your recent stay in Lansing. I am glad that you discovered us and had such a great time. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the kitchen team and we look forward to being your home away from home.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Very nice hotel. Quiet and great customer service. When I initially made our reservation, they didn't have all the nights I needed available. I went ahead and made reservation and asked them to take down my name in case a room opened up. Low and behold, the next day I get an email confirmation with my added night. I was so appreciative. The rooms were clean and spacious and the breakfast in the morning was good. The only negative is you have to walk through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. Didn't like that. But overall, great hotel and great stay!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family