“Great food”

The Stone Oven
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Lake Ann
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The staff were fantastic, and we loved that they brought our food to the tap room next door! The food was great and plentiful... I should have split my chicken quesadilla with my husband...there was plenty for us both!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This place is the place to go when you're looking for a tasty pizza. It's worth your time and money to frequent this spot.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We brought our cooler but wanted to enjoy one night out in Lake Ann and were pleased to find this place not only had good pizza, but it also delivered next door to the brewing company, where we also enjoyed trying some local brews and ciders. The interior is a little tight for sit-in dining, so I'd recommend doing what we did or getting it to go and taking it back to wherever you're staying.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

What a perfect place! The food is delicious and the staff is friendly. If you place an order they will deliver it to Lake Ann Brewing right next door. Every sandwich I've ate there it's been excellent and the pizza is great too.

I will definitely return again and again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The building that houses Stone Oven has been many things over the years. This is, by far, the best! A varied menu that offers everything from sandwiches, soup and salad to the best restaurant mac and cheese I've had. And their success is evident with their ever expanding building...just gets better and better!