“Great farm market!”

King Orchards
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Kewadin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This place is seasonally closed. It will reopen in MAY 2017. Come out and see our beautiful orchard and views of Lake Michigan. We are a family fruit farm, with pick your own cherries and raspberries. Our farm bakery makes fresh pies daily along with hot coffee and donuts. Montmorency tart cherry juice is always in season. We have a large parking lot for easy buss and RV parking.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Since it is open during the growing season they have fresh fruit right off of the trees. They have a bake shop , and jams & assorted cherry products. Rose has shared some of her wonderful recipes with me too!!

All reviews
"orchard"
in 7 reviews
"cider"

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This place has the farm-fresh fruits and veggies you'd expect, plus some extras, like donuts or pies, as well as homemade jams. And someone there likes to sew adorable "dolly and me" dresses for little girls, too!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

You can't sling a petoskey stone on the west coast of Michigan an not hit a fruit stand. There is only one King Orchards Fruit Stand!....well ok there are two. My fruit purchasing has been forever changed. I have a hard time in supermarkets paying good money for less that King Orchards fruit. I have to disclose that over a ten year period of my miss-spent youth I worked in almost every aspect on King Orchards: Apple Picker to Harvester,cider presser, ect. I was just earning money to travel and ski so the seasonal aspect was a bonus. The kings were great to me! Quality folks! I visit every time I get back and eat whats in season. I have been impressed with the growth of the operation and the continued care of what seems like each piece of fruit. If your in the neighborhood swing in and enjoy the finest fruit stand(s) in the world!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Had such a great time picking apples at King orchards
What a great place to shop .
Tons of fruit vegetables ,bread, delicious pies and pastries .
They also sell wonderful cherry concentrate that is so Beneficial for pain
Management . It really works , I use it daily.
I also love to selection of baskets they sell .
Can't wait to go back in the spring and pick cherries .