“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

It's Cracker Barrel, good reliable food wherever you go. As always a good meal, you get as close to home cooking as you can here. Had the chicken and dumplings with hashbrown casserole. My go to.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Mackenzie was an excellent waitress and did a great job. My Reuben was delish!!!! My hubby had the roast beef and mashed potatoes and was delish as well. Great job, great food and great service.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoy coming here for breakfast meetings. I can always count one delicious food and great service. I highly suggest their country ham and grits.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy the home style meals and relaxed atmosphere that Cracker Barrel offers. You can also get healthy meals from their menu .

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Actually happened to not hit a long line during last visit. Even if you do have a long line, the gift shop has plenty of interesting items (full of nostalgia for some) to keep you amused while waiting to be seated.
Standard Cracker Barrel menu.
Our server was kind, funny and very attentive and we received our drink order immediately. Slight wait on the food. Refills on drinks were constant. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal.

Date of visit: January 2018