“Always pretty good but overpriced”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Grandville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Food is pretty good, staff pretty friendly but over priced and loaded with calories. Not my favorite place but excellent bread sticks.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Olive Garden has great food and great service. The breadsticks are very good and you can never go wrong with a pasta dish! It is overall a little more expensive compared to other restaurants but still a good place to go for dinner. We also really enjoyed the lasagna fritta as an appetizer and the chicken and gnocchi soup! My husband hates spinach but loved the soup!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I'll admit its been about a year since I've been to Olive Garden until last night. We did the online check in hoping to reduce our wait time and still waited an hour to be seated after arriving. We then waited over 10 minutes for the waiter to appear to take our drink orders and offer a wine sample which we declined as the normal glasses seemed to be missing from the table and it wasn't worth sending him away not knowing when he'd return. It was another 20+ minutes before our salad made its way to the table and 3 bread sticks. (seemed odd to leave 3 when there is 2 of us) When we received our food it was not at all like I remembered, the chicken was burnt and black and was more fat than meat. When he came back to check on us my boyfriend had already finished his meal and I was not going to wait any longer to have mine fixed since he was already done eating. We were told we needed to use the machine on the table to check out but it did not have our bill available on it. Next time I will listen to my boyfriend and go to Carrabba's instead. I've always been team olive garden but not anymore.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank heather261
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is our favorite restaurant. We came here as a date, away from our children this time. Olive Garden's food is tasty, and there is always plenty of it. We are a family that looks at quantity as well as quality. We normally get soup with our meal, and we can have as much as we like. That way we can take some of our main home course home if we like.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2017

If you want a good Italian meal this is the place to go. Everything we ordered for our table of 5 was really tasty with large portions. Came on a Saturday night and got right in when we arrived at 5:00. We weren't ready to order the 1st time the waitress came around and then it took her a VERY long time to finally come back again to take our order. Food didn't take long to arrive and was exactly as we ordered. The breadsticks that come with the meal are super tasty as well...along with the neverending salad! Yum! Sadly we were too full for dessert. We do wish you had one in Holland!

Date of visit: December 2017