“Fresh and healthy”
Review of CoreLife Eatery

CoreLife Eatery
Ranked #13 of 92 Restaurants in Grandville
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Description: We've created CoreLife Eatery to bring clean, healthy and great tasting foods to everyone every day. We feature hearty bowls that are complete meals in themselves featuring greens, grains and bone broths. All of our ingredients are free of GMO's, trans fats, artificial colors, sweeteners and other artificial additives. Our chicken and steak are sustainably raised, and never ever given antibiotics.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always great choices at what has become our favorite go to restaurant. Fresh salads, broth bowls and more. Fresh lemonades and teas with no corn syrup or artificial sweeteners. Good-for-you food!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is not for me. The food had no flavor to it. Everything was very fresh, but I just wasn't impressed. The lemonade was good though!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Even the pickiest eaters can get something here. The food is extremely easy to customize & is SO fresh! The line moves quickly & I loved how they had someone walking down the line asking if there were any questions on the menu before I even ordered - that keeps the line moving! Oh...and make sure that you try out their lemonades! I had the ginger one & will definitely be back for that! Overall, 10/10 recommend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've ordered from CoreLife a few times now. I've had a few different items and they have always exceeded expectations. I find it easier to order online than in person. But just stopping in for lunch is still an option. If you've never been before, it might be easier to order online where the website is very helpful in laying out the MANY options and showing all the nutrition info.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My family tries to eat healthy for the most part so when we found CoreLife Eatery, we were so excited! They have a wall lined with the freshest ingredients you have ever seen, reminiscent of a farmer's market and you tell them what to put on your plate or bowl as you watch. Lots of healthy dishes loaded with inventive flavor! So nice to have a "fast food" option that is actually good for you!