“Great lunch spot downtown”
Review of Two Beards Deli

Two Beards Deli
Ranked #48 of 997 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

What a menu - wide selection of meat and veggie options. We selected two turkey sandwiches, one grilled panini style, the other stacked on nine grain bread. Hefty sandwiches, great flavor, definitely a return spot.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

I was thrilled with my lunch. I had the "Chewbacca" and my husband had the #6. We were both happy with our meals. I was especially happy because there were so many vegetarian and vegan options. The only thing that keeps me from rating this restaurant a 5star is that there was an olive pit in my sandwich. Not a huge deal as I did have olives on the sandwich but it would have been a big problem if I would have bitten down hard on the pit. I'd go back anytime though.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about the food here. As a vegetarian, I count myself lucky if I have more than one or two options at any restaurant I go to. But Two Beards has more than a dozen creative, delicious sandwiches for veggies like myself to choose from, many of them vegan as well. But meat lovers aren't excluded. On the contrary, they have more voices than I can count. The food is a tad on the pricey side, but the portions are generous and the quality cannot be beat. If I could afford to eat every lunch and dinner here, I would!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

What a fun, unique deli! We stopped here after a concert at the Van Andel, which is very close by. There are 90 deli sandwiches on the menu - all names after famous people. Almost all sandwiches were about $8 for a half and $10 for a whole. If you aren't very hungry, you could share a whole but if you were really hungry you could finish a whole one on your own. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I had the best chicken salad I've ever had! The price is a little high for what it is so I wouldn't go often but definitely would go once in awhile!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I love the menu here and everything about it! They are extremely careful of gluten issues and I have never had an issue. I love looking at the menu and then order something with roast beef every time.