“Sunday Brunch, great tunes!”
Review of The Winchester

The Winchester
Ranked #38 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My wife and I took our girls ages 8 and 6 for some brunch on a Sunday. It was a beautiful day to sit outside and there was open seating. The staff is incredible. They are very nice and accommodating. They do not have a kids menu, however, our server made excellent recommendations for the girls and they loved it!! My wife and I both had the french dip and it did not disappoint! The music was great and we look forward to our next trip there.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A local favorite, the food & service at The Winchester will not disappoint. Everything on the brunch menu is good, and my nephew swears by the Biscuits & Gravy. The Breakfast Club looked amazing too. Naturally they have a selection of Bloody Marys to make for a perfect Sunday brunch.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Recently had lunch here for the first time and really liked it. I had the French Dip and besides being very messy, it was delicious! Also had a “Spritz” as an adult beverage and it too was very good. Could use a little more seating for parties over 4 but we had a great time for a Tuesday afternoon.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

lively place on hot evening with a mainly young clientele. good food, drinks and service (reasonable wine prices).

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Have a hard time getting a table on weekends, but when I can- the food and drinks are worth it! Love the Pickle back I tried for the 1st time!