“Convenient”

Bear Paw Pizza and Market
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Glen Arbor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is a grocery store with a pizza counter. We chose it because it had outside seating and we had our dog with us. We bought some pop and had a pizza, but everything was overpriced and the pizza took a while to get to us. The staff working there was very friendly, but I would eat somewhere else next time. I would stop by again for their drinks selection. They're overpriced too, but I can't get Ruby Red Squirt anywhere around me anymore, and I saw several other rare pops for sale as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Just a grocery store with a pizza counter but the pizza was hot and delicious! Outside seating was available as well. Enjoy!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

For a pizza place inside a market store it was very good pizza. The cheesy breadsticks are also good. The help yourself drink station was very convenient for refills.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I came in for lunch and bought 2 slices of pizza. I'd have enjoyed a beer with my pizza, but the market's license only allows beer, wine & spirits "to go." So I ate my pizza with a soft drink at one of the Bear Paw's indoor tables. For a quick, tasty pizza lunch at a great price, this is the place to go in Glen Arbor!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The pizza is good, and it is a ‘convince store’ of sorts which makes it kinda cool that they have pretty darn good pizza. Also, Glen Arbor is just a hidden jewel of a small town in northern Michigan.
The price of the pizza matches that of all the other pricey establishments UP NORTH. Funny, eating UP NORTH and drinking is more expensive than Southern California these days. Takes a while, plan ahead and order with a hope to pick-up and eat within 40minutes. My kids and husband love the ZA! I agree, it’s good local fare! Goes right along with Art’s whitefish dip, which you could pick-up and have with your pizza! YUMMY!