“Great Pizza and Reasonable Prices!”

Bear Paw Pizza and Market
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Glen Arbor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I came in for lunch and bought 2 slices of pizza. I'd have enjoyed a beer with my pizza, but the market's license only allows beer, wine & spirits "to go." So I ate my pizza with a soft drink at one of the Bear Paw's indoor tables. For a quick, tasty pizza lunch at a great price, this is the place to go in Glen Arbor!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The pizza is good, and it is a ‘convince store’ of sorts which makes it kinda cool that they have pretty darn good pizza. Also, Glen Arbor is just a hidden jewel of a small town in northern Michigan.
The price of the pizza matches that of all the other pricey establishments UP NORTH. Funny, eating UP NORTH and drinking is more expensive than Southern California these days. Takes a while, plan ahead and order with a hope to pick-up and eat within 40minutes. My kids and husband love the ZA! I agree, it’s good local fare! Goes right along with Art’s whitefish dip, which you could pick-up and have with your pizza! YUMMY!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Always make sure to come here on our trips to Michigan. We always come with a LARGE group and our food comes out great and fast service!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We opted for dinner here because every other place had a wait. It's really a convenience store with a pizza kitchen and some tables out front. We were all surprised by how good it was! The flavor was nice and it hit the spot. The prices aren't low for pizza, but compared to the other sit down restaurants, I think we got out of dinner at a reasonable price.

1  Thank travelingmom2674
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Bear Paw Pizza has been a staple of ours whenever we are near the Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore. We love their pizza and breadsticks - safe to say it is our favorite pizza in Michigan. The staff are personable, attentive, and during peak season are hustling to keep up with demand. Plan ahead a little in the summer - the wait can be 45 minutes or more, but definitely worth the wait. I haven't bought the t-shirt yet, but it's only a matter of time.

1  Thank TeamMoe