“Only place in town for coffee”

Leelanau Coffee Roasting Co.
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Thank god this place was there for morning coffee. I didn't see many options for coffee in this town. I stopped here two times for morning coffee. One day we had English muffin with egg and cheese. Coffee was good both trips. They sell coffee beans here too. They have a small dining area with art on the wall for sale. It was very cute coffee shop. And I already said this was it for coffee in town.

1  Thank Woofy H

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, great espresso, great choice of sweets for my daughter, overall a 5 star experience! Thank you!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Our order - 1 breakfast sandwich, 1 tea with milk and sugar, 1 decaf latte.
On the positive side:
They have a large selection of tea.
There is an area around back, where you can sit with pets.
Negative side:
There wasn't any communication between the person taking the order and the crew putting the order together.
Our breakfast sandwich was forgotten, until I asked for it.
I requested milk in the tea, when I ordered. I had to ask again, when it was given to me. (The self-service stand only has cream.)
The gentleman that gave me our tea, had dirty nails.
My coffee was cold.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Person taking our order was outstanding. He was very friendly and engaging with not just us, but all customers. Coffee was good. They had a variety of baked goods and a few hot sandwiches to choose from.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Anytime we were thirsty, we walked down to this place. Great coffee, and I loved the pomegranate ice tea, which was unsweetened. They also have great ice cream.