“Getaway Girls Weekend”

Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Glen Arbor
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A Seasonal restaurant (May - October) featuring fresh and locally raised meats, fish and produce, Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily through Labor Day. Fall hours may vary, please call ahead.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Food was very good. We each had a whitefish dish that was fresh and well cooked. Service was quick and attentive. Restaurant its self is quite dated and could use a little sprucing up. I would revisit on a future trip.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

A very good diner. Busy so we had to wait 10 minutes for a table...but good places are the busy ones.

Typical breakfast diner. Very clean and very friendly. Service was very good as was the food.

The price was typical tourist town high though. Breakfast combo with coffee for 2 was $25 plus tax and tip. This price dropped my rating from 4 to a 3.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch and the food was good and the environment was delightful! The menu has a lot of healthy choices to choose from with sandwich bread that is big and you could share a sandwich with another person.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had a delicious meatloaf made with beef and bison. Another feature I liked was the bottomless bowl of salad. This is a smallish place with an okay atmosphere. There are tables on the sidewalk when the weather allows. The service was friendly and the background music was an eclectic mix that appealed to me.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I expected more from reviews. Not one to complain or write bad reviews but the food was horrible and service was worse. One waitress seemed to run the whole grounds but her attitude sucked. After seeing our food just sitting up there and she passed at least 10 times with no other orders...I really wanted to grab it. However food was cold... I said the food is cold and said it was waiting over 10 minutes. She then grabbed the plates and said loudly to the cook, "Was the food waiting more than 10 minutes?" The cook said, "Probably."
Well being hungry and then annoyed by unnecessary attitude does not make for good experience. The food came twice cooked and my stir fry veggies and chicken would have tasted better out of a can or frozen food section. My friends twice cooked whitefish spices consisted of salt.
A place that tries to be healthy, farm to table, made me want a burger and had a great meal at Art's. The only reason I give it 2 stars is it forced me to eat somewhere else with good food and atmosphere.

1  Thank Jason Z