“Large Portions ”

Trattoria Funistrada
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Funistrada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Glen Arbor
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Olive St
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with family and friends on a Saturday night. The service was great and the food was well prepared. My lasagna was outstanding and I took home half as the portion was so large. The only problem is parking - there is not much and we parked on the road.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Best food that I HAVE EVER HAD!! ALL home cooked and fresh and delicious, prices not bad for what you get and great wines too. This is an absolute gold mine to find. You should definitely look this place up. Reservations only though.

1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I had the best veal saltimbocca in the last 25 years at Trattoria Funistrada. The menu had many traditional Italian selections. Their wine selection is broad,varied and reasonably priced. While the service was just a little slower than expected, our server was cordial and knowledgeable. We felt it was a very upscale dining experience and will certainly return.

1  Thank TomH3298
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Small restaurant that’s quite busy! Enjoyed our visit. I love their house salad and we also were able to have a heirloom tomato salad that was awesome. My husband enjoyed the veal saltimbocca while I enjoyed the pesto cheese chicken. My favorite part of ad the show stopping dessert. Chocolate something with walnuts and caramel sauce.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Dined twice within a week with a party of four. Food consistently good across the whole menu. Veal chops to die for and the Heritage tomato salad never bettered. You can take your own wine and pay a corkage fee if you wish.