“Fur filled family fun!”

Call of the Wild Museum
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Gaylord
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Staff was family of the original owners in the 50’s and very friendly and sweet to my 7 yr old. Fun scavenger hunt for all ages. Our son loved hearing to sounds of the different animals. We Loved the history and photos of the place. We enjoyed the life like movie. The gift shop was a field day, the whole family found a trinket to take home.

All reviews
"all ages"
in 6 reviews
"kids love"
in 3 reviews
"great place to take kids"
"western wear"
"putt putt course"
"little pricey"
in 2 reviews
"staff was very friendly"

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Very informative on animals in the area. They have scavenger hunt which was also fun . Staff was extremely nice and very helpful.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I've been going there for years, even when I was a child. Love it a very good place to spend a day. Loved the description of all the animals and they have a very nice gift shop. My daughter-in-law got a year pass the kids love it there.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We came to visit this museum with our 7 year old and 2 year old. This was our 7 years old's second visit, our 2 year old's first visit. Many of the mounts are older, but they did tell us about a new display coming. Our children both enjoyed the visit.

1  Thank Amanda R
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 January 2018

On a -10 degree day in Gaylord, we spent two hours in the museum and the gift shop. As I have always wanted to visit here (but my parents would not take me), it was an opportunity I could not pass up. The museum is informative and the animals are well mounted. My children were not as impressed as I was, but I assume they will appreciate it as they age. The gift store is extensive and the fudge quite good.