“Food is delicious!”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #21 of 77 Restaurants in Fenton
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Everyone in our group enjoyed all of their food! Service was perfectly acceptable/good. We had calamari as an appetizer, a variety of soups and salads and main dishes and we even had desserts (pictured).

1  Thank S-FamilyO4
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Asia the bartender was great! Very pleasant and makes a fantastic Pink Zebra. Had the pasta bowl but favorite dish is veal parmigiana

Reviewed 25 October 2020

We ordered the Grab n Go chicken Scallopini. It was for four people. Food was great! Comes with the main dish, a generous salad, pasta, bread. Delicious!
Only change I would make is to add more seasoned dipping oil for the bread. Great meal. Thanks!

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Fenton’s Italian Andiamo is beautiful and the food is absolutely delicious. There is a wide variety of choices and the 2 specials were terrific. The space is open and extremely attractive, the food modestly priced and the wine a good value as well. Outdoor dining looked lovely.

1  Thank EllenI772
Reviewed 15 June 2020

Came here after they reopened from the shut down-our first time coming here since moving to the area. All of the staff that we encountered were prompt and friendly (and wearing masks.) We had a nice seat by the window. We had the rice ball appetizer and it was delicious-rich hearty sauce with a well cooked, crispy rice ball that had the right amount of shaved parmesan on it. We had both the pasta fagioli and the chicken brodo soup, both of which were definitely made from scratch. Wonderful rich broth, well seasoned and large serving size made this one of my new favorites. We had the gnocchi and the pan roasted shrimp meal. Large portions and well cooked items rounded out a nice experience. My only issues were being asked if I wanted salt/pepper or parmesan cheese on my meal before the server even set it down in front of me-need to see and taste it before I can accurately answer that! And when the bill came, we were charged a higher price for my meal than what the menu stated, but we didn't make an issue of it and joked that it was a "reopening charge". This will become one of our regular places, especially if we have a special occasion to celebrate.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank Innerhousewife

Been to Andiamo? Share your experiences!