1,192 results
All reviews greektown casino people mover monroe street floor to ceiling windows great view of the city mini bar ford field tigers game comerica park corner room free valet parking restaurants and bars nice room breakfast buffet room service sporting events room key
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Took my sister for her first time to a casino. I picked the right one. Not only did we play all night, got free gifts, free food, and excellent staff for help. The bells were going off as well, which told my sister there were winners at this casino.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Picked this place after good reviews on this site. The welcome at check in was first rate and even though we were early we were given our room.The room was modern and clean with a great view into Canada. The hotel is central and has lots of bars and restaurants around.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Checked in for a little getaway with husband. Visited the DIA first which of course was amazing and then checked in right at 4. Room was cleaned but waiting for final inspection so we sat at the lobby bar and had a drink. A couple things about the check in - the staff was good - they asked if it was our first time and we said yes - but that was it - no offering of a map or what our plans were - thankfully sitting at the bar - our excellent bartender when asked provided us with the people mover map and provided us with some excellent restaurant recommendations which were spot on. There was a hockey game going on that night but we were looking for a good restaurant - not far from the hotel and some things to see. We ended up going to Townhouse for dinner which was very good - excellent service and the Ham Shop for breakfast which was a classic diner that was awesome. We stayed in a corner room on the 16th floor. Views were amazing. Room was spotless, bed excellent, pillows ok but overall amazing. We will be back.

Room Tip: Spring for a corner room
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LakeshoreOntarioGirl
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This Greektown Hotel is top notch for the price. I was very impressed with my stay here- from the free valet parking to the well appointed room w/minibar, the delicious food in their restaurant. Plus, all interactions with the staff was positive as they were attentive and courteous.

There were only two issues I had. One was connecting to the WiFi, but the room had this huge flat panel TV and a beautiful view of the City. The other was not that much of an issue, but deserves mentioning for those that it may matter to. The bathroom has no tub (stand-up shower only). I would definitely stay here again, either solo or with my spouse (if we could get away from the kids ;)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went down for our Fifth Anniversary and we were evicted as they said we smoked n the room. Instead of giving us a second chance as we were drinking already they told us to leave. Now they are trying to charge us $350 for cleaning when there wasn’t anything to clean. Think it’s a scam to get money....and not like we hadn’t already lost enough. Don’t go there!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa G
GreektownCasinoHotel, Manager at Greektown Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Our hotel features state of the art combustion nicotine detectors and we strictly enforce the law that prohibits smoking in hotels, and our policy of no vaping in rooms to ensure the best comfort for all of our guests. Please send us an email at contactus@greektowncasino.com if you would like to talk more.