“Fantastic food and service”

Big Fish Seafood Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Fish Seafood Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 290 Restaurants in Dearborn
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fairlane Mall
Description: One bite & you’ll be hooked! Dearborn’s popular Big Fish Seafood Bistro delivers a fun, eclectic atmosphere, attentive service & the freshest seafood available. Our innovative menu also boasts steaks, chicken & lamb along with homemade pastas, sandwiches & salads. Enjoy daily chef features as well as one-of-a-kind specialties such as Vanilla Scallops, Potato Encrusted Whitefish & the Ultimate Seafood Trio, featuring grilled salmon, coconut macadamia shrimp & our signature crab cake Big Fish Seafood Bistro features live entertainment every Friday & Saturday evening, & Wednesday night Patio Jazz throughout the summer. Join us weekdays from 3-6:30pm for the best Happy Hour in town with drink & appetizer specials starting at just $3.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The most delicious salmon and veggies I've ever had! Low carb and healthy but tasted wonderful. Make sure to try this one when you go.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have enjoyed great meals here since 1991. Took one of our kids there for lunch treat after visiting The Henry Ford. We ordered a large bowl of chowder, side salad, seafood salad and crab cake lunch special. Everything was delicious and service was spot on.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I like this spot as a regular visit or special occasions. Good food, good service , nice atmosphere. One of our go to places

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a reservation. They sat us in front of a very large room having a party with small, loud, boisterous children. Took forever to place our drink order. My iced tea came in unopened screw-top bottle next to a glass of ice. Took forever to place our dinner order. While eating my soup, my salad came. Instead of walking away with it, as she should have done, the server attempted to elbow the plate in front of me. I snapped at her that I was still eating my soup, which should have been obvious since my spoon full of soup was on its way to my mouth. The salad was left on the space next to me. My dirty soup bowl was traded to that space and there it remained until the entire table was cleared. Took 15 minutes after we ate our salads for our entrees to be served. My was barely warm. Should have left before we ordered. NEVER GO HERE!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

It was my wife's birthday. She wanted a fish dinner, so we drove over to Chuck Muer's Big Fish in Dearborn, Michigan. I had called ahead for reservations and to let them know it was her birthday. We were immediately greeted as we walked in the door and escorted to a quiet, romantic corner booth. My wife was presented her own personal menu with her name printed on the top, rolled into a scroll and tied with a ribbon. Our waiter took our beverage order and returned without delay. He could see we were reading the menu and related be back in a few minutes. We decided to order an appetizer, fire shrimp, tempura fried and drizzled with a delicious sauce. My wife ordered the sea food jambalaya and I ordered the Great Lakes perch. They were large portions and both were incredibly good, Our waiter came to the table every so often to check if everything was to our satisfaction. We were also visited by the manager who wished my wife a happy birthday. We were considering desert when our waiter came to the table with a creme brûlée with a candle on top. Excellence food, excellent service provided us with a perfect evening.