“Just love this place..”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I am prepared to travel a bit to get to this restaurant, and so this was a return visit for me. Haven't been here for around 2 years but the service and food quality continues to impress. I just love the flavours of all their dishes. It has to be one of the better Indian restaurants around, with the service always with a smile.
If you like your Indian food, you must give this place a try - I am certain you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you are looking for one of the great Indian restaurants in Sydney, this is it. All the food is superb and the service excellent. I have noticed the prices going up over the years, so it is not cheap. But then, neither are the fresh ingredients in every dish. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The Masala Dosa entree is the highlight but we also liked the chicken makhni, the biryani special and the Kashmiri pilau - and the naan bread of course. Neither the lamb cutlets nor the lamb korma were as good as expected (we were trying to avoid overly spicy food this visit, hence the korma) but overall this is well above-average Indian food.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We head here regularly for our delicious fix of real Indian food, the food is delicious, some unique dishes as well as the regular fare. Always busy, Service is good, it does get very busy between 7-9pm, so ask for a table upstairs, its a little more spacious and somewhat quieter. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I was very lucky to get a table for two on a Saturday night here as Abhi’s is very popular and it is advised to reserve a table so as not to be disappointed.
I felt even luckier to hear that almost the entire menu is GLUTEN FREE!
So imagine my happiness when my signature chickpea fritters arrived and chicken tikka as entrees and not only was I able to enjoy spicy perfectly flavoured dishes but I can personally guarantee they are also gluten free as they say. Lamb Briyiani and butter chicken for mains and black lentils for a side and all were perfect. I cannot fault any of the dishes.
I felt amazing when I left this restaurant very satisfied and overjoyed that I have found such a hidden gem. I will be back. Potentially on a weekly basis.