“Best Ice cream shop in the county!”

Blue Moon Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cedar
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Blow Moon is a regular stop for us in the summer! Great variety of cold treats, super prices and a summer must stop!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We always enjoy whatever treat we chose and the prices are so reasonable. I usually get a Cone unless my husband & I are sharing the turtle sundae, my husband loves their hot fudge shakes

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This is a caring and great place for ice cream place in downtown Cedar, MI! Just do it! You will return there soon! I think closed for the Winter! We can't wait for Spring!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is favorite among families in our area. Great ice cream, wonderful service, very cute small picnic tables and a bench for the littles.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Ok I come from Graeters country so let me start with saying I feel nothing is as good as Graeters ice cream. But this place is cute. Long lines. But they go fast. Love the names of the ice cream. Michigan Pothole. Big servings. Reasonable prices. I hear they have a great pork sandwich too.