“Cement dinner”

Cherry Creek Cellars
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: European, International
Description: Raelly Novel Location Worth A Visit, Great Wine And Great Entertainment
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In this city, Cement citty you will find 2 restaurants, one is good the other no, it is up to you to guess which. Not so clean and poor winery, some of the wines are vinegar. We all thought the samplings were a bit glampsy. Cute assortment of dogs and cats.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Cherry Creek wineries repeatedly over the years but just not the Cement City location. As usual there wines are excellent and the old schoolhouse is quite cute. If ever in the area highly recommend stopping by to taste their wines

Reviewed December 23, 2017

Make sure to stop by this cozy place and complete the wine tasting. The cherry wine is very good and the dessert wine is wonderful (apple and flavor-fully sweet). It is on US-12 in an old schoolhouse. I am from Brooklyn and when I visit my family I now stop by here as often as I can. They also have unique gifts, jams, and fudge. Enjoy. I have not tried the food, but heard it is great.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The staff here is great - they have wonderful wine and other novelty foods and products and they have evenings with live music. Just a wonderful place to visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

We really enjoyed tasting their wide variety of wines, and had an excellent lunch (paninis and wraps) to boot. The servers were very friendly and added a lot to the experience. We took home three bottles of wine, and wish that they could ship us some more!

Been to Cherry Creek Cellars? Share your experiences!