See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The Hotel is very old and looks nothing like the website pictures. The staff was not helpful couldn't even fine my reservation for a King bed. They don't even have a King bed room. The pool was not able to be used.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

From filth in every area of the room, to filth on the bed, to filth on the towels (the "clean" towels had "skidmarks" on them), to an appalling attitude displayed by the lady at reception....this was simply one of the worst experiences of many hotels / motels that I have ever stayed in here in the US. I agree with one of the previous reviews - if it were possible to give a negative star rating, I would.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mikeec60
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the back building,quiet,very nice room and comfortable bed,even micro and fridge.Managers are very nice and friendly.Stayed for 3 days,close to Weko Beach on Lake Michigan,close to downtown.We will be back again.I think the front building is going to be renovated according to their business sign.Property and grounds need some love and TV and Wifi was spotty is only negative.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the back section of the hotel,clean room hot water,mostly people working in the powerplant,great maid service never woke me up during day I work nights and appreciate no noise.one of the best stays in a long time 4 weeks no problems

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2016

If you enjoy bedbugs and cockroaches this is the ideal place for you. I would rate this place negative stars if I could.

Both beds in the room we were in were absolutely infested, bedbugs crawling on the tables, carpet, the wall. Brought it up to the Manager then the person they have on site because the Manager quit and they refused to do anything about them or give us a different room.

We will be calling the Berrien County Health Department and take them to court for every dime we spent here.

I sincerely hope they shut this place down.

Room Tip: Don't bother coming here.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family