“Celebration past Xmas and Birthday...”

Dino's Ristorante Italiano
Get food delivered
Ranked #40 of 589 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Their were 7 of us with good spacing, seating...safe.
Our waitress was outstanding and went above and beyond. She was great, accommodating to our every needs.
I made a request by adding calamari to my clam linguine dish, they did it. Now that's customer service!
I most certainly will return because they are a safe dinning place..take your temp.
I could see staff wiping down surfaces constantly.
They do alot of take outs!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Dino’s is a Nice local Italian place your whole family will enjoy. The food is reasonably priced and the have everything on the menu from Veal to an Italian sandwich. The ambiance was great. We celebrate my daughters birthday and they even let us bring in our own cake. Service was friendly but honestly a little slow. Otherwise a great evening overall.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank 21parisf
Reviewed 20 April 2020

Dinos food is amazing! So well prepared, so delicious! Great, friendly car-side service during this "stay-at-home" pandemic situation!!

Date of visit: April 2020
1  Thank susanmY45FP
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Went for dinner with my wife , oldest son and two grandchildren. one 17 months old.
Dino's set us up nicely and had bread and brucheta on the table to get the five year started. Service was very good very pleasant waitress very nice. We have been coming here over forty years and usually get the antipasto and pizza. My son and granddaughter have gluten allergy and enjoyed their pizzas very much.
Not inexpensive, but fair prices. Dino,s offers wine by the carafe or half carafe which we enjoy..
Hope I can go for another forty years.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

This was our first visit and we will be back. We had a short wait, enough to get 2 drinks at the bar, take a sip, and our table was ready. The bartender was friendly and sociable. Our server was also friendly, attentive, and sociable. We had a booth near the bar. It was quite nice and a little private. A bread basket was brought over with Italian bread and bruschetta. We ordered our drinks and later ordered our meals. I got the chicken parm with angel hair and my husband got stuffed haddock with mashed potatoes and vegetable medley. Everything was delicious. We also ordered coffees and dessert. Spumoni and 5 layer chocolate cake. This was a belated Valentine’s dinner. The menu is varied and we can’t wait to go back. The parking spaces are tight. They do offer call ahead seating. They have 2 bars, one downstairs.

Date of visit: February 2020