“Go here!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The place is small so call at least a few days ahead or even a week. The food is amazing and the service is top notch. The grilled asparagus appetizer with the fresh mozz red peppers and prosciutto is the best. Any seafood dish is cooked to perfection. Oh! And BYOB! I think that is the best part.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Simple surroundings and a scruffy exterior hide a gem of an eating experience. Very friendly, cosy, busy and welcoming and most important of all superb Italian inspired food at very reasonable prices. It’s also BYO which is a good bonus. I always try eat here when visiting my colleague in North Boston. My most recent visits were in June 2017 and again yesterday. Worth seeking out. There are many dishes I’d receommend and they usually have some good specials. Chicken and potato in salt and vinegar is one of my favourites. Good size main course helpings come with a bread basket and green salad to start. Excellent value with great taste. - a rare combination. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Situated overlooking Winthrop Beach this Italian Restaurant is very reasonably priced and as stated the food is excellent. You can even bring your own alcoholic drinks. It is preferable to book a table as it does get busy particularly at weekends. Ask for a window table and enjoy the view while eating your meal.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Well it has been 18 months since we last had the pleasure, after all we do live in Australia. As always it was amazing food and service; and we will be sure to go at least once more before we return home. Excellent atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Came across this restaraunt on a rainy October lunchtime in the area, and we were so glad we did!
We ordered a salad and a pizza, and both were great- be prepared to share as the pizza was huge!
The service was friendly and very attentive, and I highly recommend the homemade cannoli if you have the opportunity- super yummy and it was perfect to share with a couple of coffees for a light dessert!