“Great dinner, great service!”
Review of Tavern Restaurant

Tavern Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

A beautiful building with a nice vibe. Had a small issue with one of our entrees, and the owner was very apologetic, taking it off the check and comping us desert. Overall, a good dining experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The waitresses wear men’s ties. Not flattering. They said they were bringing bread. Brought plates. Never brought bread. The burgers were mooing. Crab cakes were Ok. Fries undercooked. French onion soup was Ok. Booth was nice. Kinda loud. They reached across us to remove the paper placemats after dinner. Got crumbs all over us

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a very cold January evening. Chicken noodle soup was perfect. The bacon on the turkey club was a little skimpy but the selection of regional brews made up for it.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Stopped in for prime rib thursday and was served a plate of fat and grizzle. Our waitress and the owner both agreed that the serving was appropriate for the price. Take my word for it. I got screwed.

1  Thank arareduck
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I visited the bar side of the Tavern this past Sunday night. The bar area was very cozy and warm looking! I thought it was one of the nicer pub restaurants that I have been in for a long time. I ordered a gin and tonic which seemed to be small but was very good. I decided to have their chef salad. The salad was loaded with cheese, turkey, roast beef and ham. There were onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce with the salad. I had the Thousand island dressing. The salad was very tasty! I ended up having a large portion of the salad for lunch today. I haven't had a grinder for a long time because I'm gluten free and this salad reminded me of eating a grinder! It was full of flavor. The was a singer that had a great selection of easy listening tunes. He was really nice and even asked out table what we would like to hear. My family had the turkey club and was happy. My friend though the Sam Winter Lager was just right!!! I would certainly return to the bar side of the restaurant when in town.

Been to Tavern Restaurant? Share your experiences!