“Good Food, Service can be slow”

Tokyo Asian Cuisine
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2017

My wife and I dine at Tokyo for lunch about once a month or so. The sushi and shashimi are both fresh and tasty. I usually get the lunch special and while it's good, they seem to have cut back on the size of the lunch. Previously Miso, Rice and Seaweed were included but not anymore.
We use a coupon that allows use to only pay 50% for the less expensive entree so it's still a good deal.
Occasionally the food comes out a bit slowly so we try to get there around 11:30 or so before the chefs get backed up.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I got the take-out sushi platter, it was good, but an average value at best. The Tuna was nice, but the Tako was a bit heavy on the lemon.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We meet the family from the Western Mass here as the Restaurant is conveniently located , close to Mass pike, but I wish for more welcoming reception, better service and ambience. There were may be 2 table occupied , but we were offered the worst table, the waitress did not listen and did nor write the order and the presentation was very mediocre . The bill would fit for nice tablecloth, flowers and friendly stuff, but we did not see any! And our order was all mixed up!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

One of my favorite sushi places! You definitely need to start out with a Scorpion bowl tough! One of my favorite appetizers is the Tuna Bomb, a must have for any spicy tuna roll lovers! Lots of great rolls to decide from! I have never been disappointed and the service has always been great!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

You may decide that I am too fussy, but you can only review your own experience and at this restaurant mine was a bad one. Had to wait to be served after being seated, infact the hostess had to go get the waiter to come and take my order, when she did she was not happy or welcoming at all, I ordered salad and Thai red curry, the salad was three small leaves of lettuce with a slice of cucumber on top that was it, the curry for me had too much zucchini in it, also I imagined that this would be in the true asian style meal, because the only utensils on the table were chop sticks.