US$190
FourPoints.com
US$162
US$104
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$155
US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Comfort Inn(Woburn)
US$127
ComfortInn
US$131
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn(Woburn)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
US$131
US$114
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn/Burlington(Woburn)(Great Value!)
US$112
Fairfield Inn
US$159
US$135
Courtyard
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2018

The staff interaction was excellent and the price was great. Enjoyed the location as it was on a lake, with a lakeview room you get a beautiful sunrise. It was right off of I-95 and in walking distance (about a mile) to the train station. Just as a side note, if you are going to take the train to Boston (20 minutes), you will be paying after you board the train. I was early (arrived at 1:00 and check in at 3:00) and the wonderful woman at the desk was able to check me in early but I had to come back at 2:30 when the rool would be ready. I had driven 4 hours to get there so having this offered to me was excellent. She even mentioned some places to eat that were right nearby. The one thing I do think that needs to be done is some updating to the room I stayed in. The toiled wasn't quite fastened to the floor, there was a hole in the wall where the door handle made contact and the chairs should either be steam cleaned or changed out. It was also obvious to me that the room wasn't completely cleaned and vacuumed. There was an unopened condom on the floor, a sticky mess on the small round table. Which was probably soda. I cleaned that up with some wipes that I had brought with me. Now with that being said, the view was great, the beds were VERY comfortable and the sheets were clean (no stains). Would I stay there again? Yes, I would. I just think that my room, at least, needed some work. Breakfast was okay but nothing to write home about. The eggs seemed like powdered ones, as there was black pepper in them (I am not a fan of black pepper). Almost like the pepper was added to hide the fact they were powdered?

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Although the lake view is great, This hotel is not very good, it is not so clean, some stuff in the room are broken but there is something worse: the service! A couple of days the room keeper did not do its works and did not make the beds...
The breakfast is very poor.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Pleasant stay. Lovely location on the lake. Even though my room did not have a lake view, breakfast was served in a room overlooking the lake, so I had the opportunity to enjoy it. Food was fine, although there could have been more variety. My room was clean, no complaints about housekeeping. Decor was a bit dated, and some chips and scratches on the furniture, but nothing major that interfered with my comfort. Bathroom fan was very loud, and although I told the front desk about it, it remained loud for my entire 3 night stay. Easy to get in and out of Boston, where I was visiting my daughter. Unfortunately I can't afford to stay any closer to Boston, so this was a pleasant compromise. I will return. Don't agree with the negative comments about staff. They were polite, professional and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The location was nice, down to the lake. Close to the highway and places to eat, but the price and quality wasn’t a match. Noisey drunk people, worn out rooms and a loud aircondition. Only plus was the bathroom.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

At this price point, expectations are low. However, the hotel was conveniently located, was recently remodeled and the beds were comfortable.

The room was reasonably clean with decent linens and a flat screen tv. This is not a luxurious hotel, but as a picky traveler I was pleasantly surprised especially for the price paid.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family