“Sushi without the hype”

Sakura Organic
Ranked #24 of 85 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We ate dinner here several times. This is an unostentatious little Japanese restaurant on Main St in Winchester. Sometimes they can be busy, but the wait staff is always courteous and seems to take the demands in stride. My spouse always gets the sashimi deluxe, and is pleased with the fish, although the presentation has varied. I've tried several sushi rolls, and they are nicely done. My only concern is that both sashimi and sushi come to the table at room temperature. Shouldn't these be kept refrigerated, especially raw seafood?

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is always a yummy place to go. The choices, from cooked entrees to uncooked sushi/sashimi, are each delicious. The service is consistently good. There is some outdoor seating for nice days. The special rolls are delicious and suprrisingly filling.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This is a harsh rating, but I ddnt think it was awesome. All Seasons Table (Malden) and karma (Westford) are 5s to me. Sakura has the potential and the fact I'm mentioning in the same sentence as the before mentioned is good in itself. Their creativity is definitely a 5. This could be why I give it a four though, wasn't sure all their innovative rolls/flavors gelled together like they could. But there is new really cool/different rolls to try. Presentation is really good also. I will definitely come back and try more different rolls. The pluses are their organic and creative. Definitely check this place out if your a sushi connoisseur.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

It is one of my wife's and I favorite spot for Sushi or for a quiet drink. The owners Jenny and Mark are always on hand to ensure an enjoyable experience. Food fresh and they make a great martini or mai tai.

1  Thank Anthony L
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Years ago, my younger sister became a waitress a different Japanese-style, sushi restaurant and that's where I first found my love of the cuisine. Sakura Organic is the closest dining that I've found to the real thing in a long time. The inside is comfortable, attractive and modern while the wait staff are genuine and personable. As for items on their menu, the spicy tuna maki I enjoyed was delicious and definitely recommendable.

1  Thank ANDREW F