“Great quick and healthy lunch!”

ZuZu's Cafe & Catering
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Wakefield
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I went here with my daughters when running errands down town. Two of us got turkey and cheese panini's and one got the bacon and caramelized onion quiche. We of course sampled each others, and everything was great. The staff was very pleasant too. Can't wait for it to be warmer so we can enjoy our lunch outside on the patio!

1  Thank swighty1

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I brought my two sons to dinner here and they loved it! One son raved about the macaroni and cheese and my other son tried a pork sandwich. It was delicious!

1  Thank Katrina_bryant
Reviewed 23 November 2015

Zuzu's is a small restaurant that specializes in catering. They serve incredible sandwiches, paninis, sides, as well as breakfasts. They have outdoor seating with tables and umbrellas on a beautiful patio located in the front of the restaurant. There is also seating indoors. This is a great place to get together with family or friends, especially for lunch. The food is consistently excellent and the staff works hard to be sure the customers have an incredible experience. I am a big fan and eat there often.Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank JimmyC209
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

One of Wakefields hidden treasures. My fave is the turkey/ brie/fig panini. I also like yo be surprised with daily specials. Always fresh and delish. Catering too. I eat here 1x per week. Never disappointed!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

I have only been here a couple of times but my experiences were good. Their sandwiches are excellent and made with a really high-quality ingredients – it's a very small place so expected to be a little bit busy during lunch time but during the summer it's nice because you can sit outside in the little patio area. The prices are fairly reasonable as well and the menu is large.

1  Thank Lindsay A