“Melt in your mouth roast beef ”

Billy's Roast Beef & Seafood
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My God, this roast beef melts in your mouth. It’s fresh, not greasy and heavenly. Fries are light, and not too salty. Perfect combination. My vegetarian daughter caved here!!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

At my recent visit to Billy’s Famous Roast Beef & Seafood I had the Roast Beef Plate which comes with a nice portion of roast beef on an onion roll with french fries and house made onion rings for about
a well worth $11. Trust me I like the Roast Beef plate and I struggle to finish the plate.
I came hungry and I left very happy
I give Billy’s Famous Roast Beef & Seafood a Five out of Five Stars
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Quick run in to have a scallop plate..... good place. Could have had more of them on top of fries/onion rings, but good.
Nice people

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Seems fame and large profits have taken a toll. 7.95 for a sub. If you want lettuce, add .35, or maybe tomato? Add another .35, then same for cheese. Wouldn't of minded if the actually put them on the sub (was charged). So 10.00 for a sub plain.....

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Just had some beef sandwiches to go, which were very good and fast. I understand these guys are local institution with good reason.