Lowest prices for your stay
$91
Free cancellation until 01/27/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Fairfield Inn
$96
$91
Free cancellation until 01/27/22
Hotels.com$91
Priceline$91
FindHotel$91
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2021

I hesitated writing a review until I head from the management of this property after voicing my concerns. I received a general answer from the assistant manager saying that my concerns would be brought to the attention of the appropriate people. I would think that she was the appropriate person. There was no apology. Having stayed here many times before, I was shocked at the current condition of the property. I cleaned the room, which had dried beverage stains on the furniture, with my own disinfectant wipes.. The toilet bowl would not flush. We reported the problem and it was never fixed. We were told no one is available on the weekends to fix things. My husband had to put his hand in the tank of the toilet bowl to flush it and then used a paperclip to try to repair it himself. The garbage strewn about the outside of the property was never picked up during our stay (vodka bottles, etc.). The parking lot at the entrance to the hotel is filled with garbage. The pillows are awful and the towels are paper thin. There was only one small bar of hand soap, so it had to be brought back and forth from the shower. Due to Covid restrictions, I understand the breakfast precautions. However, the breakfast sandwiches are in one small refrigerator with a glass front. You can't see what's in there. because of the placement of the sandwiches. The result is that each person touches each sandwich before choosing what they want. I witnessed this each morning. An easy solution to this is to have a wrapper from each of these taped to the clear door, indicating which sandwich is located on which self (there are only 3 types of sandwiches).. There are instructions for using the coffee and tea machines. Again these are Covid precautions which are an attempt on the part of the hotel. However, in my observations, not one guest followed these instructions. Finally, I attempted to help another guest find her room, #414. It was nowhere to be found. We were ultimately told that "last week" teenagers were here and changed the room number signs. In an entire week, those number signs were not fixed. In short, this hotel needs immediate attention paid to it.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed September 20, 2021 via mobile

We were disappointed in this location. Our bathroom had grime around the molding, a rust stain on the shower tile and most troublesome, the toilet did not consistently function. It would not always flush and the sound of it running kept us up. We called it toilet roulette because you never knew the outcome. The uncomfortable mattress and pillows also kept us up. There was also grime on the nightstand, which I had to use my own Clorox wipes to clean. Breakfast was a pile of paper bags and apples, cereal, water and coffee. If this was a covid precaution, money is better spent on disinfecting rooms! There were also beer cans strewn in the parking lot. The public restroom had no toilet paper. This is a hard no. Disappointed as Marriott elite members.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2021

We stayed there in July and there was a ton of folks from National Grid. The restaurant had breakfast food for National Grid set aside and basically only coffee for the rest of us. They said that there order didn’t come in even though they could have bought milk at the convenience store next door. I was supposed to receive extra Marriott points p, but never got them.
We decided to give them a second chance in August, but that was a mistake since they had the same situation with Breakfast with the same exact excuse. Bonus was that there was a bunch of rowdy school age hockey players running in the house.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

Look no further and stay at the Fairfield Inn. I’ve stayed here in the past and here is a current review of the hotel. (It had been renovated 3 years ago). King size bed is extremely comfortable with great pillows that won’t break your neck. Large room with new rugs and nice layout. Refrigerator and microwave included. Extremely clean and all protocols for COVID-19 are followed. Great shower with strong water pressure and large towels that actually wrap your body. Staff and service is extremely attentive. Should be rated at least 3 -4 stars. Definitely stay here when visiting the area.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mariamitz
Reviewed February 4, 2020

Stayed here for 2 nights and it was fine , rooms were clean and spacious ,bed was comfortable, good location as restaurants are close by ,good choice for breakfast , fitness room was ok as well , staff were friendly at front desk

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
FFITEWKSBURY, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Boston Tewksbury/Andover, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

Ben H.,

Thank you kindly for your review. We encourage all guests to write reviews on their stays. We are pleased to hear that the hotel suited your needs from room cleanliness, comfort & space, to a good breakfast, friendly staff service, and location. We pride ourselves to make sure all guests are satisfied with their stay and looks that we could have improved on our fitness center that could have possibly improved our rating. We would love to hear your thoughts on the fitness center as our goal is for all of our guests to be 100% satisfied with their stay. Thank you again.

In the Spirit of Hospitality.