“Delicious pastry bread sandwiches all homemade”
Review of Continent Bakery

Continent Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Swansea
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This is a bakery where you purchase items and go, worth the wait as weekends busy . Everything homemade which is rare today.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

The food and prices are outstanding just be prepared to wait in line. It's worth the wait! They have many prepared sandwiches, pasteries and breads.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Excellent home made pastries, Bread and sandwiches. Some times long lines Best bakery I have visited

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I hate to admit it because you will know how old I am but I have been going to this bakery for 45 years. I love the small town feel of it. The food and desserts there are always on point, especially if you love Portuguese food. The sweetbread is amazing and my favorite donut is the Bismark! The sandwiches, pizza and chourico rolls are some of my favorites. You can't go wrong with anything you choose!

Reviewed April 5, 2017

My husband and I stopped here for goodies when we were in the neighborhood. I did a search for Portuguese bakeries on google maps. They had a nice selection of Portuguese items, plus "regular" items you would find in a bakery.

We purchased a few donuts, some sausage rolls, pudding and sweet bread. Everything was fantastic! I am not sure we will ever be able to drive by the exit off of I-195 and not stop here. Thankfully we live about an hour away or we'd be in serious trouble.

The jelly donuts and flaky creme pastries haunt my dreams!!

1  Thank MofromMass