US$143
US$149
US$129
US$110
Courtyard
All reviewsfront deskthe kenny chesney concertbistro arealifeguard on dutyrooms are cleancouple nightsstarbucks coffeeduring rush hourbusiness travelcoffee tablequiet locationsliding doorfirst floorfree breakfastnice lobbyan overnight stayspent two nights
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I gave this hotel 2 stars because the staff was friendly. Literally everything else is really, really not good. I am a Marriott Platinum Elite member so I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels and I can safely say that this is the worst property I have ever been to. The rooms are small and very tired. The TV goes in and out. There are zero outlets accessible to the nightstand and the two built into the desk lamp don't work so I had to plug my phone into the bathroom outlet and hope I woke up to my phone alarm. I would have set a wakeup call but there is no automated system and no one picked up at the front desk. The hallways and elevators are the exact same temperature as the outdoor temp.

I was honestly astounded at how bad this property is. I love Marriott... I love Marriott to the tune of 75 nights per year... this hotel has no business carrying the Marriott name.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Patrick O
Megan G, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Stoughton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Patrick,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Courtyard Boston Stoughton, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations. The team at the Stoughton Courtyard is looking forward to the renovation we are having at the end of the year which will correct all the issues you mentioned during your stay.

As a Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite member, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Stoughton!

MEGAN GASPAR
megan.gaspar@marriott.com

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

How wonder it was to arrive after seven hours of driving to receive an upgrade. Only problem middle of the night revelers in the parking lot with our windows open due to noisy on and of HVAC. Comfortable bed, but little sleep.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Service was friendly, rooms were a little tight but well kept and maintained. Pool was also clean with a Life Guard on Duty. Nice lobby and outside terrace area. There were many close restaurants to choose from.

Room Tip: A little spread out so if you don't like being far from the desk ask for a closer room
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This is by far the worst Courtyard I've been in for a while. Stinky rooms and just overall really dirty. Shocking that Marriott doesn't yank their certification. Free parking. The lobby was not looking like a great place to eat so I skipped dinner.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Management response:Responded 10 October 2017

Dear travelsforworkBoston,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Boston Stoughton.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the cleanliness issues . We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Stoughton.

MEGAN GASPAR
megan.gaspar@marriott.com

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I flew into Boston and stayed for a couple nights before we began our vacation up the coast into Maine. The team at the Stoughton Courtyard was so nice and extremely helpful in giving advice on the must sees of Boston. They even took the time to print us out a map and highlighted the hotspots so that we knew where to get on and off the subway, "the T". This was super helpful and made the trip that much more enjoyable. They even pointed us in the direction of some pretty awesome restaurants and bakeries for desserts. Thank you so much for the great service and personal touches. We spoke to 4 different front desk personnel and everyone was amazing! Thanks for making our trip so much fun. We'll be back!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple