“Terrific service and food”

Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in South Hadley
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I went here with colleagues after giving a lecture at Mount Holyoke. A very short walk from campus, Iya Sushi and Noodle Kitchen has a tight interior, but terrific food. I had the vegetable gyoza, miso soup, and spring rolls while my colleagues had sushi rolls and the vegetable ramen. The food came quickly. Everything was excellent--springrolls were crispy and hot and cut on a diagonal for easy eating, gyoza was seared and thoroughly cooked--and the miso soup was warm and soothing without being overly salty. Our server was friendly and attentive. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

1  Thank MargaretRobinson

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Clean, hip atmosphere and great selection of maki rolls. My kids Loe it there and it's also great for date night!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Ethan is 10.5 yrs old. He adores sushi so much, has it at his birthday parties. Yes, his favorite food.

He gives IYA 6 stars. This boy knows sushi. Ate as a baby too!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

LOVE the Poke bowls. And the ramen bowls. and most everything else. Really excellent pan-asian. We go whenever we get into the area.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We have eaten here several times while visiting our daughter in college and each time have enjoyed the food. Our last visit the service was slow, but it was graduation weekend so that wasn't a surprise. Wish this restaurant was in my neighborhood!