Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Deerfield Inn(Deerfield)
US$144
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn(Greenfield)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyankee candlefront deskindoor pooldunkin donutsgreat poolmagic wingsroom was cleankids loved the poolnon smokingno elevatorchecking inoff the highwaymini fridgedeerfield areanew englandcorinaanderson
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Functional, and reasonably priced, the Red Roof Inn does the trick just fine when visiting Eaglebrook or Deerfield. Rooms are clean. Staff is very professional. No charm whatsoever, but the price reflects that!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Seattleaw
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We are very close to Eaglebrook and we are glad that we were able to accommodate your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a different experience this time around considering I visited in colder weather. The AC worked perfectly producing enough heat for my son and I. I visited on a Thursday night and they had the channel that we wanted to watch so we were able to catch up on a show or two. The bedding is nothing spectacular but considering we were so tired, it served it's purpose. The room isn't huge but you can move around without trouble. The refrigerator and microwave worked so I was very pleased. Stay was overall great.

Room Tip: There are no food options other than a snack vending machine so either bring food or starve.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Sylenya P

Thank you Sylenya for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. I am so glad the heat worked for you and your son. We are in process of changing out our blankets and duvets soon. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am currently staying at Red Roof Inn for my third night.
The hotel has been everything you want from a hotel and more.

The staff was exceptional especially a young lady named Jenn. She went the extra mile to ensure that our needs were always met.

Jenn exceeded expectations when I asked for help with the laundering of costumes for 28 dancers.
She did everything without asking for anything in return.

She worked in whatever area she was needed and was extremely efficient in what she does whether at the front desk or in the laundry room.

I would definitely recommend this location because of her and the fact that all my needs were met.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Debbie N

Thank you Debbie for writing such a nice review on your recent stay. It was a pleasure having your group here and I am so glad Jenn was such a big help to you all. I am glad that all of your needs were meet during your stay. We look forward to having you all back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My stay at Red Roof was cozy and comfortable!! They had a wonderful indoor pool. The staff was helpful and kind. Jen was especially helpful during the stay at the Inn. I would love to come back for another stay soon.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nadine H

Thank you Nadine for writing such a nice review. I am glad that you we cozy and comfortable during your stay. I am glad we were able to help. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a really bad day and was stuck in MA. Corina at the Reed Roof made everything better. She was totally amazing and made me a Red roof guest for life. Great place if your in the area check it out.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review. We are sorry that you were stuck in Ma but I a glad that Corina was a beacon of hope and made your day. We look forward to seeing you again under better circumstances if you are in the area when you can relax and use our indoor heated pool. Thank you again.