“Huge prime rib!”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

This is an old fashioned family restaurant where you wont leave hungry.The menu has a good variety of steaks and seafood.The prime rib is definatley one of the best in the area and the cut is fit for a king.Bread with a dipping sauce made of oil and parmasean cheese is on the house and a nice touch.

Reviewed May 3, 2016

I used to love Magoni's Restaurant, but it isn't quite the same these days. The food is pretty good and that's about all I can comment. We continue to try it from time to time hoping for better results.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

This place has been here a long time. I used to come here 30 + years ago and still remember their signature cinnamon rolls as an appetizer! They still have them! Came here last night with the wife. They have a $30 dinner and bottle of wine for two special, I think Tuesday to Thursday. 4 choices for dinner: I had the manicotti and meatballs. It was great! Wife had swordfish. She liked it. We had a bottle of Cabernet. I admit it was only fair, but I am a wine snob and I think most would think it was pretty good. But come on, $30 bucks for two! Well done.

Reviewed March 10, 2016

We have been searching for a reasonably priced restaurant with very good food that was near us, and we found it. Homemade chicken soup (really!), excellent chowder, veal Marsala (terrific!), cinnamon rolls, prime rib, even well seasoned mashed potatoes, all top notch takeout. We will definitely return!!

1  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed February 22, 2016

This place is an old friend, my parents 1st took me here 50 +/- years ago. Décor is a little austere but food and service is top notch! I started off with perfect order of littlenecks on the half shell, and then had the small prime rib fill course dinner which included a salad, flakey baked potato, coleslaw. Rib was the medium rare I asked for and had mega au jus, I borough home their signature cinnamon treat appetizer and the small dessert apple crisp which were included. With one bottled beer and a 20% tip I spend just under fifty bucks