Clarion Inn
US$63
Travelocity
US$133
HotelQuickly
All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleanwould stay here againsausageoff the highwaycontinental breakfastfridge and microwavedowntown providencewaffle makerprice rangenight's sleepfitness centerfirst floorconvenient locationsilviacereal
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were headed to Providence for a baseball game at RIC. I had looked at hotels in downtown Providence but since we were arriving around 8 pm I didn't want the hassle of going into town and then pay for parking. After doing a little research the Clarion Inn fit our needs perfectly. The hotel was right off the highway and was within 15 mins of our destination. Upon arrival the front desk was fantastic. Very personable and enjoyable to talk to. We were off to our room in a matter of minutes which we found comfortable and clean. A decent sized room with a sitting chair, desk set up, microwave and fridge. Hotel is decorated tastefully and clean.
After settling in, we headed to the Dublin Rose to grab some dinner. The place was hopping with some live entertainment and with t.v.s so we could watch some games. Food and drinks were typical pub food and we had no complaints.

We found the beds comfortable and slept well, before and after the fire alarm. Although, annoying, the fire dept arrived quickly and things were handled efficiently. I've had this happen at numerous places and was glad that I wasn't in a high rise like I have been before. Staff handled things very well.

Breakfast the next morning was a typical hotel breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals, breads, fruits and yogurt- food was hot and tasty. Area was extremely clean and comfortable with plenty of seating,

Hotel is located in a populated are with lots of shopping close by. I needed a grocery store and found BJ's and Stop n Shop right down the road. Found whole area just perfect for our needs and the people were great.

Will definitely return if we travel that way again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

There are not enough words to say how great the staff was at the hotel during a nor'easter. We were having a baby shower with 30 family members coming in and staying over. This staff went way above and beyond helping us. Power was lost and things were crazy - but they were always professional and so helpful. They were so nice and made a wonderful experience out of something that could have been a disaster. I can't thank them enough

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Stayed Saturday night after the big storm and half of Seekonk was still without power. Hotel was totally full. Staff couldn't have been more helpful and concerned about the travelers and guests. Our room was clean and comfortable. Had a little problem regulating the heat but that is not unusual these days. Breakfast was hot and varied
Loved that they were connected to a restaurant, after a weekend of traveling, last thing I want to do is get back in the car to find something to eat. Location is convenient and has easy access. Would definitely recommend this place and will, in all likelihood stay again. Thank you to everyone for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We were visiting the hotel (my husband with our 4 week old baby) due to the bad weather that happened here in RI this week.

The hotel is very comfortable and clean (impeccable), the staff is very friendly, we will definitely come back and we would recommend it 100%.

Thank you very much for all your attentions. See you soon!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms,great friendly front desk, super continental breakfast. Unfortunately we were then when that area was hit with a bad storm. The place was filled to capacity, and some clearly had too much to drink. I would not let that stop me from trying it again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple